July 6, 2017

Blue Fern Studios - Daddy's Little Girl

Hi, creative people! Today's scrapbook page features a sweet photo of my two loves and lots of gorgeous Blue Fern Studios products.


I chose a beautiful paper from the Blue Fern Studios Serendipity collection called Imagination for my layout.  I treated it with some white gesso, some drops of pink, peach, and orange spray ink, and some stamping in black with the Blue Fern Studios Tattered Newsprint stamp.


Oh how I adore this Blue Fern Studios Daddy's little Girl chipboard piece!  It comes as one piece, but I cut it into two pieces in order to suit my design.  It's embossed with Imagine Ink embossing powder in Antique Gold.  I used the same treatment on the Blue Fern Royal Monarch to the right of the photo.


I embossed two of the Blue Fern Studios Berry Stems chipboard pieces with Sand & Sea Imagine Ink embossing powder and tucked those into the top and bottom of my flower cluster.  There are several berry stem pieces in the set!


Blue Fern Studios products used:

Paper
Serendipity - Imagination

Chipboard
Berry Stems
Daddy's Little Girl
Royal Monarchs

Embossing Powder
Antique Gold
Sand & Sea

Stamp
Tattered Newsprint

Flowers
Chesterville Florals
Harvest Lilies
Soft Blossoms
Spring Lilies

Other products used:
Prima Marketing flowers
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays
(Chateau Rose, Cosmopolitan Pink, Orange Creamsicle)

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS