July 7, 2017

Blue Fern Studios - Wish

Happy Friday, blog friends! I'm back to share my third Blue Fern Studios layout for this month.  This one features a photo of my daughter at one of her recent dance competitions...it's a group jazz number to "Bippity Boppity Boo" and is soooo cute!


I chose a beautiful Blue Fern Studios paper called Concert Hall from the Courtship Lane collection.  I love how the paper matches the backdrop in my photo.

I treated the paper with drops of blue and pink spray ink, topped that with some white gesso through a stencil, and then used a stamp from the Blue Fern Studios Forever stamp set with black ink.


I embossed the Blue Fern Studios "Wish" title piece with three colors of Imagine Ink embossing powder (In the Navy, Bonny Blue, and Icicle).


I embossed the Blue Fern Studios Manchester Frame in Imagine Ink Bonny Blue powder, and then layered on the Blue Fern Studios Folkart Frame, which I embossed with Imagine Ink In the Navy powder.  I'm so pleased with the effect!  Don't be afraid to layer your chipboard pieces :)


Blue Fern Studios products used:

Paper
Courtship Lane - Concert Hall

Chipboard
Folkart Frame
Manchester Frame
Wish, Wonder, Dream

Embossing Powder
Bonny Blue
Icicle
In the Navy

Stamp
Forever

Flowers
Chesterville Blooms
Dark Tropic Lilies
Heartland Blossoms

Other Products Used:
Prima Marketing Flowers, stencil, gesso
Kaisercraft pearls
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays
(Afternoon Delight Denim, Cotton Candy Pink, Caribbean Blue)

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS