June 19, 2012

Eyelet Outlet Cards

Hi friends!  I have a couple of cards to show today that I created for the Eyelet Outlet blog.


This month the design team was asked to create summer-themed projects, so I used some cute mini butterfly brads, strawberry and cherry brads, and a big groovy flower quicklet on my pair of cards.
 

The adorable paper and diecut that I used are My Mind's Eye.  They were scraps that I had leftover from my June Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  I thought they coordinated really nicely with the Eyelet Outlet brads and quicklet. The sentiment stamp is from Our Craft Lounge.



I ran the kraft card front of my second card through my Cuttlebug with an embossing folder and then adhered just a few small strips of the My Mind's Eye papers.  This sentiment stamp is from Verve.



Word on the street is that there are even more super cute Eyelet Outlet brads in the works to be released real soon.  Can't wait!

3 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What gorgeous cards!!

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

these cards are too cute! i love the colors and those brads rock! tfs!

sarabeth

Hedgehog Reader said...

Beautiful cards! I especially like the birdie with cherries, the lovely embossing, and the pretty trims with that teensy butterfly!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS