July 15, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook July Limited Edition Kit: Webster's Pages Plum Seed

The Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook is always a huge hit, and this month is no exception.

Featuring the gorgeous Plum Seed collection by Webster's Pages, the kit includes several double-sided patterned papers, an assortment of mini craft bags, and lovely trims along with BasicGrey flowers and chipboard, Prima flowers and vines, Pink Paislee butterflies, and Thickers.

I've created 3 projects with the kit and still have plenty of product left over. Here's one of my layouts:





Here's the July Limited Edition kit:
 

The My Creative Scrapbook Limited Edition kit is sold in a 4-month subscription for just $39.99 + shipping per month. If you'd like to sign up for any of the kits, visit the website, here.

3 comments:

Romy said...

Your lay-out is so girly and sweet! Totally love what you did with this kit!

Lynn said...

I love all the layers and details on your layout! You did an amazing job with this kit!

Ella Swan said...

Your work this month is absolutely super Kris!! Super duper gorgeous!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS