January 6, 2017

It's Not What We Have in Life That Matters - My Creative Scrapbook

It's January kit reveal time at My Creative Scrapbook kit club! I got to design with the gorgeous limited edition kit which features Kaisercraft's Ooh La La collection.  Here's my first layout:


This is a photo of my daughter and her wonderful dance teacher after their final performance of last season.


The colors, patterns, and phrases in this collection are just beautiful!


I clustered some gorgeous Prima flowers and leaves with some fussy cut flowers and leaves from the Kaisercraft paper and dabbed them all slightly with some gesso.


The background is prepped with gesso and then treated with modeling paste through the stencil from the kit, drops of Lindy's Stamp Gang and Heidi Swapp sprays, and stamping with a Viva Las Vegastamps stamp.




Here's the beautiful limited edition kit:

Visit MyCreativeScrapbook.com to reserve yours!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS